Keiths Classic Furniture - Thanks for providing a great service!
I consigned with this business and had a good experience.I signed a contract from the beginning agreeing to receive 50% of the sale price which I knew that after 90 days of being in the showroom the selling price would go down in order to move it.
I am pleased with the way that the entire transaction (from the time it was picked up for my property to the time that items sold). If I had an alternative way to sell the items myself for 100% of the profit of course I would've done so, however, I was not in a position to do so please. With that being said, I am grateful that this service provider was able to pick up, store and sell my items. This is a business who is providing a service service and that comes with a price.
I would not do anything differently if I had a similar need again.Thank you Keith!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "Before doing any business with Alfred Kayser, you should know that if he talks you into doing his rewiring service which he touts as superior to stock, he will attempt..."
- "Oh wow last night was the worst service and food i have wver had at a TB. We ordered 2 taco salads, soft taco supremes, and a burrito supreme. I..."
- "I have been talked into buying valspar paint by the Lowes paint department 3 times and everytime the paint performed horribly. The paint I used in the bathroom had bubbles..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "I ordered two autism necklaces for me and my husband a month ago. I received an email stating that my order is being made and will be shipped. There is..."