5.0

I consigned with this business and had a good experience.I signed a contract from the beginning agreeing to receive 50% of the sale price which I knew that after 90 days of being in the showroom the selling price would go down in order to move it.

I am pleased with the way that the entire transaction (from the time it was picked up for my property to the time that items sold). If I had an alternative way to sell the items myself for 100% of the profit of course I would've done so, however, I was not in a position to do so please. With that being said, I am grateful that this service provider was able to pick up, store and sell my items. This is a business who is providing a service service and that comes with a price.

I would not do anything differently if I had a similar need again.Thank you Keith!

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "ease of doing business with keith and co." of keiths classic furniture customer care. Keiths Classic Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned keiths classic furniture customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Keiths Classic Furniture.

Had an Experience with Keiths Classic Furniture?

Comments